High-profile Celebrity Divorces of 2011
Posted on Dec 30, 2011
Have you gone through a Virginia divorce this year? Are you in a troubled marriage and deciding on divorce? If so, you're in some glamorous company; quite a few high-profile people have called it quits in 2011:
- California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife Maria Shriver announced their split in the wake of the revelation that he had fathered a child with one of the family's household employees;
- this fall, Demi Moore announced the end of her 6-year marriage to Ashton Kutcher following months of media speculation about his infidelity as well as other ongoing relationship issues;
- actors Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds finalized their divorce in July, citing irreconcilable differences;
- latin super-couple Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez shocked fans in July when news of their breakup went public. The couple had been married for 7 years and had collaborated on multiple entertainment projects; and
- few celebrity relationships got as much media attention this year as the short-lived matrimonial saga of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. The couple filed for divorce in October, only 72 days after tying the knot in an extravagant ceremony.
Contacting a Virginia Divorce Attorney
Throughout your divorce proceedings, you’ll naturally have a lot of questions specific to your circumstances. Get your questions answered by requesting one of our FREE divorce guides for women, or reserving your seat at our monthly divorce seminar –.
The Virginia divorce attorneys at Hofheimer Family Law Firm are committed to fighting for your rights, assisting in child custody disputes, and advocating that you receive everything you are entitled to and need in order to start your new life. – 757-425-5200.