Download Our Free Military Divorce Book | What Every Virginia Military Wife Needs to Know About Divorce
“What Every Virginia Military Wife Needs to Know About Divorce”
What Every Virginia Military Wife Needs to Know About Divorce is an invaluable military divorce guide for military wives and female service members considering ending their marriage. Penned by Virginia Divorce attorneys Matthew R. Hamel and Charlie R. Hofheimer of Hofheimer Family Law Firm, a law firm that represents women only in divorce - this easy-to-read manual covers topics such as military divorce benefits, custody during deployment, and many other concerns that are vital for the Virginia woman who is facing a military divorce.
Included in this 100+ pages of legalese-free military divorce guide, you'll find:
- A step-by-step overview of the divorce process in Virginia
- Answers to pressing questions like How is Property Divided in Virginia? and How will I provide for my children after divorce?
- A look at "nitty-gritty" military topics such as:
- The UCCJEA, UIFSA, SBP, TSP, and the post-911 GI Bill
- Military Retirement Benefits
- How your impending divorce affects your rights to these military benefits
- Service Branch Differences – learn what, if any, differences exist between Army divorce laws vs. Navy divorce vs. Air Force, Coast Guard, or Marine Corps divorce.
- Handy references for women experiencing divorce, such as a checklist of the financial records you need to collect before your divorce as well as a Resource Contact List
Download your copy of this FREE No Cost military divorce guide today! (hard copy of book will be shipped to 23300-23799)